Okay, girls, who wants a giveaway to celebrate?! :D
My computer is still not working right, so I'm trying to type this quickly before it stops working completely haha. xD So don't think I'm ignoring your comments, I just can't get to them at the moment!
So this giveaway is a big giveaway for all of my social media people! There are several ways you can enter. Each way you enter counts as an entry into the drawing so the more entries, the greater chance you have. ;) I'm using all forms of social media so don't worry if you don't have all of them. :)
The grand prize winner gets a copy of "Yes, You Can," AND a copy of my first book, "I Dare You"! The second winner will receive just a copy of "Yes, You Can." It will be a random drawing for each winner!
Now here are all the ways and methods you can use to enter! :) Make sure you contact me and tell me which ways you entered, so I know how many entries to give you!!
1) Give me one Bible verse you think sums up the message of my book that says "yes, you can do this!"
2) Share my blog link with one friend.
3) Share in a comment below why writing is important to you.
1) I'll be posting a post later about this so wait for that post, but when it goes up, tag two friends in the comments.
2) Post a picture with one of my books and tag me in it.
1) Share my cover image for "Yes, You Can" to one of your boards!
1) I'll be posting a post later about this so wait for that post, but when it goes up, tag two friends in the comments who love to write.
1) Share a picture of you with one of my books to your story.
1) Retweet my tweet about "Yes, You Can" being available now!
1) Share my post about "Yes, You Can" being available now.
2) Share picture with one of my books and tag me in it!
Isabella Morganthal (21) is a homeschool high school graduate who loves Jesus with all of her heart. She is a drummer, writer, creative arts director, and modern-day abolitionist.